Gather & Graze
What is a Grazing Table?
The perfect alternative to traditional hors d'oeuvre appetizers. Our grazing tables are beautiful centerpieces perfectly suited for bigger events and special occasions, such as team meetings, corporate events, holiday get-togethers, celebrations, special birthdays, etc.
What is in a Grazing Table?
Our Grazing Tables can include the following options, depending on size of party, dietary preference and season:
· A selection of quality cheeses – brie, camembert, parmesan, manchego, cheddar, mozzarella, goat, gruyere, comte, gorgonzola, etc.
· A selection of cured meats – prosciutto, chorizo, salami, sobrasada, spanish sausages, jamon iberico, etc.
· Locally baked bread and an assortment of premium crackers – crusty baguette, sourdough, olive and garlic bread, fig and walnut bread, fruit and seed crackers, lavosh crackers, charcoal crackers, etc.
· A variety of dried fruits and nuts – figs, dates, apricots, mangoes, sultanas, cranberries, walnuts, cashews, pistachios, almonds, pecans, etc.
· Variety of dips and pastes – hummus, beetroot, eggplant, pumpkin/carrot, quince paste, fig, marmalades, honey, etc.
· Fresh seasonal fruits and vegetables – grapes, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, figs, passion fruit, kiwi fruit, melon, blood oranges, apples, pomegranate, pears, cherries (dependant on seasonality and availability), etc.
· Variety of antipasto accompaniments – olives, sun-dried tomatoes, artichokes, pickles, peppers, mustard, etc.
· Sweet treats – chocolate, biscotti, honeycomb, nougat, macaroons, wafer sticks, scones, etc.
· Additional extras - Spanish frittata, gazpacho, mini quiche, croquettes, croissants, waffles, etc.
· English High Tea additional feature - Add this gorgeous feature for your special event, including Lavender and Earl Grey flavored English scones with jam and cream, French macaroons, and an assortment of finger sandwiches (cucumber, dill and cream cheese, and egg salad), and other sweet treats.
Our Grazing Tables are hand-crafted and can be customized to suit your dietary preferences and occasion. Please contact us for further details.
Try our Vegan and Gluten Free options
Cost and Delivery Details
The size of the grazing table will depend on the size of the party, however typically run the length of a table and are surrounded by beautiful blooms and greenery. Pricing is dependent on custom orders and size of table, however standard grazing table costs are approximately $40/person for a minimum party of 15.
Delivery and set-up fee is $150, within 20 miles of Alameda. A surcharge will apply to orders for delivery outside of the service radius. Typically, we will require a setup time 2-3 hours prior to event start.
Orders must be received at least 1 week prior to the event, and the service region is throughout the Bay Area. A 50% non-refundable deposit is required at time of booking, with the remaining balance due 48 hours (2 business days) prior to the event.
We can use a table of your choice for set up, or you can hire our equipment, ceramics, tableware, etc for a nominal fee.
Please contact us to learn more and place an order.