Elegant & Epicurean
What is a Gourmet Platter?
Our delicious, hand-crafted Gourmet Platters are the perfect accompaniment to a special celebration, such as a birthday, holiday, baby shower, cocktail party, staff meetings, conference etc.
The platter size will depend on the number of guests and is served in a rustic style on round, square or rectangular wooden platter boards.
What is in a Gourmet Platter?
Our Gourmet Platters can include the following options, depending on size of party, dietary preference and season:
· A selection of quality cheeses – brie, camembert, parmesan, manchego, cheddar, mozzarella, goat, gruyere, comte, gorgonzola, etc.
· A selection of cured meats – prosciutto, chorizo, salami, sobrasada, spanish sausages, jamon iberico, etc.
· Locally baked bread and an assortment of premium crackers – crusty baguette, sourdough, olive and garlic bread, fig and walnut bread, fruit and seed crackers, lavosh crackers, charcoal crackers, etc.
· A variety of dried fruits and nuts – figs, dates, apricots, mangoes, sultanas, cranberries, walnuts, cashews, pistachios, almonds, pecans, etc.
· Variety of dips and pastes – hummus, beetroot, eggplant, pumpkin/carrot, quince paste, fig, marmalades, honey, etc.
· Fresh seasonal fruits and vegetables – grapes, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, figs, passion fruit, kiwi fruit, melon, blood oranges, apples, pomegranate, pears, cherries (dependant on seasonality and availability), etc.
· Variety of antipasto accompaniments – olives, sun-dried tomatoes, artichokes, pickles, peppers, mustard, etc.
· Sweet treats – chocolate, biscotti, honeycomb, nougat, macaroons, wafer sticks, scones, etc.
· Additional extras - Spanish frittata, gazpacho, mini quiche, croquettes, croissants, waffles, etc.
· English High Tea additional feature - Add this gorgeous feature for your special event, including Lavender and Earl Grey flavored English scones with jam and cream, French macaroons, and an assortment of finger sandwiches (cucumber, dill and cream cheese, and egg salad), and other sweet treats.
Our Gourmet Platters are hand-crafted and can be customized to suit your dietary preferences and occasion. Please contact us for further details.
Cost & Delivery Details
Our Gourmet Platters are served on wooden platter boards and the size is dependent on the size of the party. Platters start at $38/person, and can be customized to suit dietary preferences.
We are based in Alameda, CA; delivery in Alameda is $5, delivery within 10 mile radius attracts a $30 fee, within 15 miles a $50 fee, and within 25 miles a $75 delivery fee. A surcharge will apply to orders for delivery outside of the service area.
The service region is throughout the Bay Area. A 50% non-refundable deposit is required at time of booking, with the remaining balance due 48 hours (2 business days) prior to the event.
Please contact us to learn more and place an order.